We Are Getting Error When Uploading Organizations(csv) For Legacy Source System In Planning Central
(Doc ID 2268142.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Oracle Sales and Operations Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload Organizations for Legacy system LEG, the following errors occur.
Only Organizations defined in PDH with inventory enabling turned off are allowed to be loaded as 3rd party src system orgs
The issue can be reproduced at with the following steps:
1. Prepare the Organization Template.
2. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
3. Select - Actions -> Upload
4. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
5. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
6. Save and Close to upload the file
7. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File
8. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes, ensuring that they complete successfully:
Collection Job set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document