We Are Getting Error When Uploading Organizations(csv) For Legacy Source System In Planning Central
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload Organizations for Legacy system LEG, the following errors occur.
Only Organizations defined in PDH with inventory enabling turned off are allowed to be loaded as 3rd party src system orgs
The issue can be reproduced at with the following steps:
1. Prepare the Organization Template.
2. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
3. Select - Actions -> Upload
4. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
5. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
6. Save and Close to upload the file7. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File
8. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes, ensuring that they complete successfully:
Collection Job set
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms