Resource Usage Profile Limit Line Showing Incorrect Value When Selecting Any Resource In The Resource Hierarchy View
(Doc ID 2268724.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Activities View Resource Usage Profile Limit Line is drawn incorrectly and is doubled in value (e.g., 40 to 80) when selecting any resource in the resource hierarchy tree view. This issue can occur with only one (1) project opened, or with more than 1 project opened.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create resource with default and max units per time = 8h/d
- Assign resource with budgeted units to an activity
- In Activities View display Resource Usage Profile selecting resource from step #1
- Filter By Current Project Resources only
- Next, change to Filter By All Resources
- Result: Incorrect Limit Line is redrawn (e.g., showing of value of 80 instead of 40)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!