Creating A Promotion Layout For Account Manager
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales for Consumer Goods Retail Execution - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Application Composer, for every layout you want to add security, the search is done for job roles, not duties.
In the official documentation for consumer goods:
has the following steps:
To create a promotion layout:
1. Sign in to Oracle Sales Cloud using Administrator role.
2. Navigate to Application Composer.
3. Select Sales from the Application list.
4. Expand Custom Object and click Promotion.
5. Click Pages.
6. In the Details Page Layouts region under the Simplified Pages tab:
7. Click DraftLayoutForAM.
8. From the Role list, select Account Manager Duty.
9. Repeat step six for Target Draft Layout For AM.
10. Click Save and Close.
At step 8 it is not right to search for Account Manager Duty as there are
just job roles, not duties. It is confusing for the users.
Also, it should include the Show available predefined roles checkbox to be
checked to see the standard roles.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms