Active Child Resources Not Displayed When Parent is Inactive
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a resource parent is set to 'Inactive', the child resources are not displayed when attempting to assign to resource assignments even if they are listed as 'Active'.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Log into P6 Web.
- Resources | Administration.
- Create a parent resource with several child resources.
- Set the parent to 'Inactive' and the children to 'Active'.
- Open a project and go to Activities view.
- Assign a resource to an activity, choosing only to display 'Active' resources when assigning.
- Active children under Inactive parent will not be displayed as available resources to assign.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms