Loading Supplier Site into Planning through Flat File Ends in Error: Location ID cannot be derived
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload a supplier site from flat file, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Prepare the Planning Supplier Import Template.
2. From the Navigator, Select the task - File Import and Export
3. Select - Actions -> Upload
4. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
5. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
6. Save and Close to upload the file
7. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File
8. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes
Collection Job set
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms