Loading Supplier Site into Planning through Flat File Ends in Error: Location ID cannot be derived
(Doc ID 2273291.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Sales and Operations Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload a supplier site from flat file, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Prepare the Planning Supplier Import Template.
2. From the Navigator, Select the task - File Import and Export
3. Select - Actions -> Upload
4. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
5. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
6. Save and Close to upload the file
7. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File
8. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes
Collection Job set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document