Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defaults Units/Time for a material resource do not match in Web and Pro.
Expect Default Units/Time to match in Web and Pro.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Web.
- Ensure User Preferences are set to display Units of Time in 'Days', Show label enabled, and Units/Time format set to 'Show as Units/Duration'.
- Create a new material resource.
- Note the default units/time.
- Log into P6 Pro.
- Verify User Preferences match the Web.
- View the resource created in the Web.
- Resource default units/time will be multiplied by a factor.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot view material default units/time consistently in Pro/Client.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms