Oracle Content and Experience Cloud (CEC) Sites instance is publish is failing with hung screen or timeout session
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Documents Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CEC edited sites updates are not publishing from the service console to the live site.
The following steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Opened CEC Sites Experience
2. Attempted to Edit Site by either creating a New Update or Edit an existing Update.
3. Site attempts to load CEC in a new tab but the page hangs on load.
~ Customer sees notes in new tab as follows:
1. Editor is loading
2. Page is loading --> This is where the page hangs
~ Issue is seen in multiple Sites instances
4. Reattempted in Firefox. Better success:
~ Page loads, but publish does not succeed but see a Timeout Session error
5. Customer attempting clearing the browser cache and retested, but the issue persists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms