GRADE, DEPARTMENT AND JOB ARE NOT POPULATING AUTOMATICALLY WHEN CHANGE POSITION
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Change Position (Promotion or Demotion) is entered for particular worker the Title, Assignment Name, Grade and Department name fields don't update automatically.
1. Go to Person Management UI
2. Search for employee person number as 1234
3. Open Manage Employment UI
4. Click on Edit button and select update
5. Set the effective date as today(05/12/2017) and select action as
7. Change to position from "TEST Analyst"
to "TEST MANAGER"
8. Grade, Department and Job is not changing automatically as per the
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms