Orders Are Stuck In Backorder State And Cannot Be Cancelled
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to cancel a backordered sales order , below error is received
1. Create order with quantity 40.
2. Split the lines into 2 (20-20)
3. Shipped 1st line complete quantity 20
4. Second line shipped partial quantity 15
5. Order having status of the lines 2 lines with Awaiting billing and one
line with Backordered
6. Create revision and try to cancel the line with status Backordered.
7. Submit the revise order able to see the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms