P6 Professional Reports With Security Profiles & Profile Privileges Are Not Publishing Correct Information.
(Doc ID 2275811.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P6 Pro Reports with Security Profiles & Profile Privileges not publishing correct information
The P6 Pro ‘standard reports’:
• GS-02 – Global Security Profile (GSP) Privileges
• PS-01 – Project Security Profile (PSP) Privileges
& reports developed with the wizard that reference Security Profiles & Profile Privileges do not reflect the profile / privilege assignments made in P6 EPPM. There are:
• 5 GSP & 3 PSP privileges that are not a visible / selectable option, but are included in the report &
• 21 GSP & 3 PSP privileges that are a visible / selectable option, but excluded from the report
Reports indicate that the profile does not have these GSP privileges assigned:
• Add/Edit/Delete Global Visualizer Filters
• Add/Edit/Delete Global Visualizer Layouts
• Provision Users from LDAP
Whereas this profile should have all possible privileges assigned & as you can’t review this profile, it isn’t possible to check or amend the assigned privileges.
The P6 Pro reports should publish all profiles & privileges as per the P6 EPPM options.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 Client;
2. Go to reports tab and run the mentioned reports.
3. Observe reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!