While Importing Customer Bank Getting Error: The Specified Bank Branch Or Bank Account Could Not Be Created.
(Doc ID 2275891.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Fusion, 220.127.116.11.0 version, Using customer import, importing customer using bulk import, the following error occurs:
The specified bank branch or bank account could not be created. Contact your help desk.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Scheduling Processes, Load Interface for Import
-> Receivables > Import Process:
--- >>>> Import Trading Community Data in Bulk
--- >>>> Data File: The zip file imported
2. Go to Navigator -> Customer Data Management
- Select the Batch Identifier
- Go to batch -> Actions -> Import
3. Review the log and observed the error described appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document