Buttons on Customer Assets Page Does Not Work After Upgrading to 2017 R1
(Doc ID 2275998.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2017
Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2017 R1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 2017 R1, the buttons on Customer Assets page stopped working.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open an quote with ABO assets.
- Click "Customer Assets" action.
- Select any asset from the list.
- Click "Modify".
- An error pops up indicating "URL is not valid:"
- Click "Terminate", it brings the user to a blank page. And the asset is not terminated.
The site was set up with ABO and was recently upgraded to 2017 R1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.