Importing Customers Gets Error: The Date Range For A Child Record Must Be Within The Date Range Of Its Parent Record.
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Fusion, 18.104.22.168.0 version, Using customer import, importing customers via spreadsheet (FBDI), the following error occurs:
The date range for a child record must be within the date range of its parent record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Scheduling Processes, Load Interface for Import
-> Receivables > Import Process:
--- >>>> Import Trading Community Data in Bulk
--- >>>> Data File: The zip file imported
2. Go to Navigator -> Customer Data Management ->
- Select the Batch Identifier
- Go to batch -> Actions -> Import
3. Review the log and observed the error described appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms