Drilling to Demand Fulfillment Page from Custom Demand at Risk Graph ends in Error
(Doc ID 2276480.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When drilling to the Demand Fulfillment Page from a custom Demand at Risk Graph, the following error occurs:
ORA-00936: missing expression ORA-06512: at "FUSION.MSC_SPUI_COMMON", line 3263 ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Supply Chain Planning -> Planning Central
- Open right task pane and select Manage Plans
- Search for desired Plan
- Open the plan
- Open the custom Demand at Risk graph
- In the content area, right click and select demand fulfillment
- See error: ORA-00936: missing expression ORA-06512: at "FUSION.MSC_SPUI_COMMON", line 3263 ORA-06512: at line 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!