Contact Screen - Account DCL Is Showing Incorrect Data
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Performance
Contact Screen - Account Dynamic Choice List is showing incorrect data
Sales Team Member has reported the following issue:
1. User runs internal reports for Users area.
2. User opens account for ABC Contact.
3. User notices that ABC Contact is assigned to ABC labs but email address says Account ABC Pharmaceuticals. Also, last order says Account ABC.
4. User tries to use typover feature to type Account ABC. Nothing happens. (Normally, if it’s not an exact match, the search window automatically opens.)
5. User opens the account search window and searches for Account ABC.
6. User finds Account ABC and clicks okay and saves.
7. User goes back to guest account but the account name field is now BLANK. (normally it would have populated with Account ABC per the save)
8. User repeats steps 5-7 three times just to make sure she is not crazy. The same thing happens each time.
9. User closes out the contact, and then reopens her from the report.
10. Now, on the contact overview page, the account shows as Account ABC.
When the Account is updated on Contact - it should save the record correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Contact - ABC Contact
2. Even Overview page is showing Account for this contact is : Account ABC, the details page shows the value is blank.
3. Change Account Field
4. The field does not becomes Read-only and user can still enter data in the DCL field.
5. Click Save & Close
6. Open the Contact again - the changes are lost.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are losing updates on Contact.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms