Transfer Order Number Not Generated Through FBDI Using SupplyOrderImportTemplate
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to create a Supply Order (SO) through FBDI using the Supply Order Import Template (SupplyOrderImportTemplate.xlsm).
The Supply Type is populated as 'TRANSFER' and as such it is expected the Transfer Order (TO) will be generated through supply orchestration.
After importing the SupplyOrderImportTemplate.xlsm and running "Process Supply Chain Orchestration Interface" ESS, the SO is created successfully. However, the TO document is not created.
In Manage Supply Lines UI, the supply order is found and there are no error or warning messages. However, the Document Number column is not populated with the transfer order and the supply line has a status of Complete.
There are no errors seen in the import request log, or in the Manage Supply Request Exceptions.
1. Fill in the SupplyOrderImportTemplate.xlsm (ensure Supply Type is populated as 'TRANSFER').
2. Generate CSV/ZIP file.
3. Using "File Import and Export" from the navigator upload the ZIP file to the Content Management server (UCM server).
Upload to the following UCM account - scm/supplyOrder/import
4. Run the "Load Interface File for Import" ESS. Choose "Process Supply Chain Orchestration Interface" as the Import Process in the ESS parameter.
5. Once the Load Interface File for Import ESS completes successfully, run the "Process Supply Chain Orchestration Interface" ESS.
Select "External" as the Supply Request System and provide the value of interface batch number.
6. Navigate to Supply Orchestration and go to Manage Supply Lines
7. Observe the Supply Order is created and there are no errors. But the Document Number field is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms