Unable to Differentiate Between Different Sheet Types in "Shell P6 Summary" Type Reports in Primavera Unifier
(Doc ID 2277996.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to generate a report containing P6 Summary sheet data from different P6 Summary sheets. Within the "Shell P6 Summary" data source, sheet types are not differentiated in the Unifier interface.
STEPS TO VERIFY ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login Unifier
- Go to Shell which has P6 Summary Sheets
- Go to Report
- Go to User-Defined
- Click New
- Select Shell P6 Summary as Data Type and Click OK
- In the Edit Report window
- Select the General Tab, enter a Report Name
- Select to Data Element tab and Click Add Element button
- Select Summary as Data Source in the popup window
- Select corresponding Date Elements
Shell/Top Level Shell Name
Summary/At Completion Cost
- Duplicate records show up in the report
- Unable to differentiate between different sheet types in "Shell P6 Summary" type reports
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!