Error: "030-1b-0170: Error While Trying To Perform Update: Errors Located: Actual Finish:Actual Finish Date Must Have a Resume Date" When Attempting to Resume Activities In Team Member
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 17.6 [Release 16.2 to 17.6]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 17.7 [Release 16.2 to 17.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs in the P6 Web "Review Status Updates" dialog box when attempting to resume activities in team member.
ERROR: 030-1b-0170: Error while trying perform update: Errors located: Actual Finish:Actual Finish Date must have a resume date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a Project, with an Activity.
- Log into the Web and set Project Preferences, Team Member, and Status Reviews tab to enable review and reviewer field set.
- Start the activity and assign a suspend date.
- Log into Team Member and assign a task to yourself.
- Complete the task.
- Log into the Web as the Status Reviewer.
- Go to Activities, Classic View while the Project is open.
- Select Actions, Review Status Updates.
- Select the Activity to review and select Accept.
- Error is given.
Due to this issue, users cannot successfully approve time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms