When Using an Underscore (_) Within Filter Criteria, No Results Are Returned and the Criteria Changes to (\_)
(Doc ID 2278752.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the filter criteria is set as follows:
user_text1 contains _
There are no results and the filter changes to \_
For the filter to return results and not be changed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Log into P6 Web
- Open a Project and navigate to Activities (Classic View)
- Add UDF user_text1 as a column
- Populate the value as test_2017
- Add filter for user_text1 Contains _
- Run filter, no results.
- Modify filter and it now looks like user_text1 Contains \_
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!