Fusion Benefits - Employee cannot see Unrestricted Enrollment results in the page after Ben Admin changes
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Benefits
After Ben Admin modifies a second time the options for an employee, when the employee enters the application, he cannot see the newest amounts entered.
For the employee to see the newest information and elections, even if those were made by the Ben Admin.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1)Evaluation of the unrestricted enrollment was done for 1/1/2017.
2) Ben admin login and enroll the employee into unrestricted plan on 1/1/2017.
3) When employee login via Self service was able to see the translation.
4) On 5/1/2017 Ben admin made changes to employee amount and submitted.
5) Employee logs in on 5/1/2017 and checks the translation but its showing blank.
6) When Ben admin logins again to check employee translation notice, translation is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms