Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempt to create a compensation element entry with PBL, columns for the element entry are not showing in PBL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Downloaded the DesktopGenericBatchLoader to prepare the data to be loaded.
2. Created the batch for the updates.
3. In the Batch Content Sheet, add Update Element Entry task action name.
4. Double click on the Task Action Name cell in the Batch Content Sheet to invoke the process .
5. Encountered the issue wherein the fields/columns for the element entry are not showing in PBL .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms