P6 Pro - The Schedule Comparison Report Is Prefixing The £ Symbol With Â (For Example: Â£)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Schedule Comparison application (Visualizer), the label for cost values are not correctly displayed. The currency symbol for £ is prefixed with Â (i.e. Â£)
The currency symbol £ should display on its own.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set Regional Settings Format English (UK)
- Set Location UK
- Set default keyboard UK
- Administrative - Change system locale - UK
- Set default currency Pound Sterling for Database.
- Open P6 Client Application
- Tools -> Schedule Comparison
- Create new or open new layout
- Options select the project and baseline
- Select Draw Option
- Report are open, when are comparing the cost prefixing for currency symbol £ with Â, i.e. Â£
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms