Discrepancy between P6 Professional and P6 Web with the Users Shown as Having a Project Open.
(Doc ID 2282208.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The information with which Users the Project is opened by is not the same in P6 Client and P6 Web Application.
We can view the same information into P6 Professional and P6 Web Application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open the P6 Professional.
- Go to File-Open-Select Project.
- Select Users.
- Now we can see who has opened the Project.
- Open P6 Web application.
- Click the drop down next to the Projects tab.
- Then choose Open Projects. In the left hand window, expand the EPS until you see the Project.
- Click on icon and now we can see who has opened the Project.
- The information with who has the Project open is not the same in P6 Pro and Web.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document