Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service - Version 17.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Services (ODICS) has been installed on a JCS Cloud instance shaped to use one OCPU.
Very poor performance is observed when multiple ODI Studio instances are used on the mentioned JCS.
- Login / Connect -- 1min 50 seconds
- Click "Save" any object -- 35 seconds
- Create a new Data Server in ODI Studio > Topology -- 2min 45 seconds
- Create a new Physical Schema in ODI Studio > Topology -- 5min 25 seconds
- Create a new Logical Schema in ODI Studio > Topology --2min 32 seconds
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms