Poor Performance is Observed when Using ODICS Studio on ODICS JCS Cloud Instance
(Doc ID 2284027.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service - Version 17.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Services (ODICS) has been installed on a JCS Cloud instance shaped to use one OCPU.
Poor performance is observed when multiple ODI Studio instances are used on the mentioned JCS.
- Login / Connect -- 1min 50 seconds
- Click "Save" any object -- 35 seconds
- Create a new Data Server in ODI Studio > Topology -- 2min 45 seconds
- Create a new Physical Schema in ODI Studio > Topology -- 5min 25 seconds
- Create a new Logical Schema in ODI Studio > Topology --2min 32 seconds
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document