Personalizing name fields via Person Name Styles for few legislations
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request.
-- We can not Modify these fields via Person Name Styles
-- Fields which are seeded and development has disabled for modifications can not be modified.
Denmark - would like to delete Title, Prefix, and Suffix
Finland - would like to delete Title
Norway - would like to delete Title, First Name 2, Last Name 2, Middle Name 2
Sweden - would like to delete Prefix
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient.
A. Updating name styles are not allowed on seeded styles. It needs to be enabled by product teams.
2. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result.
A. Fields which are seeded and development has disabled for modifications can not be modified.
3. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request.
A. Only Development can validate and modify
4. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customers business.
A. Can create as per legislative person name styles
5. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
6. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement.
A. Persons can not be created with right styles
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms