Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Removing a Project from the Risk Matrix assignment deletes the related project, all of the project information will be lost.
Remove the association of the Risk Matrix to the Project, not to remove the Project itself.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Web
- Navigate to the Administer menu > Enterprise Data pane
- Select Risks > Risk Scoring Matrices
- Assign a Project to a Risk scoring matrix
- Remove the Project assigned in step 2
- Check the project in the EPS view
- Notice that the Project was deleted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms