Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Based on below, unable to find "Create Task from a Template” action in the subtab of Opportunity.
In instruction below is a note "The Create Task from a Template action is only available on simplified SUI.” In current release R12 of OSC all subtabs of Opportunity are in simplified UI but action is still invisible.
Oracle Support Document 2074440.1 (Activity Management - Procedure of creating Tasks from a Task Template) can be found at: https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/DocumentDisplay?id=2074440.1
Step to replicate issue.
- Setup and Maintenance - Manage Sales Methods
- Choose „Standard Sales Process”
- Modify "02 - Opportunity" stage
- Add some Activity Template and set type=„Recommended”
- Save and Close
- Go to Opportunity view
- Create new Opportunity and save it
- Change sales stage to „02 - Opportunity”
- Go to Activities subtab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms