Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Internet Explorer 11 to reschedule more than 1 report. The first one reschedules OK. After that users get the error message below.
Internal Error: Exception while setting expiry date.
- To fix it they must logoff and back in.
- Works fine using Chrome.
- This always happens when rescheduling reports under Internet Explorer 11.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login Instantis using Internet Explorer 11
- Go to Reports
- Go to My Reports
- Select folder which has more than 1 scheduled report
- Hit the recycle icon to renew the first report, it works
- Hit the recycle icon to renew the second report, Error received
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms