Map to multiple webform-objects of a same type in data association resets to first webform-object
(Doc ID 2288572.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Cloud Service - Version 15.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When data objects of type T is mapped to multiple webform-objects of same type T in data-association tab of a human task and saved by clicking Apply,
all these data-objects mapping resets to the very first first webform-object.
1. Create a Business object ExmapleBusinessObject
2. Use above BO more than one times by adding to Data section in a webform. e.g. mary, paul, peter of Type ExmapleBusinessObject
3. Now go to humantask which is associated with the above webform and open data-association section.
4. Create dataobjects of type ExmapleBusinessObject : firstObject, secondObject , thirdObject and map these objects to mary, paul, peter webform-objects respectively.
5. Click on Apply.
6. Open the data-association again.
7. Observe that the mapping is now reset and Mappings to paul, peter webform-objects are no longer present and are overridden.
Now all three dataobjects : firstObject, secondObject , thirdObject are mapped to same webform-object 'mary'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document