Contract Party Contact Doesn't Have Additional DFF Attributes Available In Mapping While Import
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Other Issues
Contract_Party_Contact CSV file doesn't have additional DFF attributes available in TARGET
From application we could create those additional information and store it successfully without any issues but when we try to convert the legacy data we are not able to get those additional information under TARGET section of Contract_Party_Contact CSV source file while mapping in import
I am following below steps in order to recreate the issue.
1. Navigate to the Setup and Maintenance work area and search for the Manage File Import Mappings task.
2. Click the Go to Task icon
3. In the Manage File Import Mappings page, select the object for which you need the template (such as Account) from the Object drop-down list.
4. Select the Seeded check box. Click Search.
5. Click on the template you want to copy or modify from the search results. The Edit Import Mapping page is displayed.
6. In the Edit Import Mapping page, click Copy Mapping.
7. The target object attributes can be edited. We tried to add attributes to the object by clicking Create icon.
8. And then we chose in the object column ImportContractPartyContact1 and then we tried to select attribute 1.. in the Attribute column but it was not available.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot import DFF at contract party contact level
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms