Cannot Remove Filters in the Project/Shell Navigation Window in Unifier
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.6 to 17.7 [Release 17.6 to 17.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Filters created in the "New Tab" window in the Unifier interface Top Pane are not deleted when the navigation window is closed. They are still in effect, even if the filters are not displayed.
STEPS for Verification
1. Log into a Unifier version 17.6 environment.
2. Click the "+" or "New Tab" button, this opens the navigation window where "Recent Locations", "Key Locations" and "Other Locations" can be selected to navigate to specific shells/projects.
3. In the "New Tab" window click on "Other Locations". Note that the total number of Projects/Shells are listed. As an example let's say there are Total: 1500 and all the project Numbers begin with 200 or higher.
4. In the "Number" column enter a 3 digit number, for example "123". This filters the results and shows "No rows match the current filter(s)". So no Projects starting with 123 are found as there aren't any.
5. Close the "New Tab" window > Then Click the "+" or "New Tab" button again to reopen the same window.
6. In the new "New Tab" window click "Other Locations". Note that the result is "No rows match the current filter(s)". This should be displaying 1500 projects as it did in Step 3 above but it is not and that is because it is still apply the "123" filter.
7. Click in the "Number" column > Click the "Delete" button once.
8. Clicking "Delete" removes whatever filter is there which is not displayed and/or not visible, and then all 1500 projects are listed again.
Upgrade to Unifier version 17.6
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms