Fusion Workforce Compensation: Not Able To Transfer multiple Stocks To HR
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to transfer Multiple Stocks to HR
We have created separate Yum Annual and CEO Awards Plan for Stocks with 2 components - Annual Grant, CEO Award
We ran the Transfer Data to HR for Annual Grant Stock component for Manager which got posted successfully. Second time when I ran the Transfer Data to HR for CEO Award Stock component for the same Manager, I’m getting "There are no workers to process" error. Both the Stock components are configure under Single plan – Annual and CEO Awards.
"There are no workers to process"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Compensation -> Run Batch Processes
2. Select Transfer Workforce Compensation Data to HR
3. Select plan and cycle
4. On Stock Grants Details train stop select 'Annual Grant Proposed Award' and grant type = 'Annual Grant'
5. Submit process
6. Stock grants show posted.
7. Repeat process,1-3 and then select 'CEO Proposed Award' with grant type = 'CEO Award SARS'
8. Click next and on the Other Details train stop tab, it pops up Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms