Fusion Workforce Compensation: Not Able To Transfer multiple Stocks To HR
(Doc ID 2290784.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to transfer Multiple Stocks to HR
We have created separate Annual and CEO Awards Plan for Stocks with 2 components - Annual Grant, CEO Award
We ran the Transfer Data to HR for Annual Grant Stock component for Manager which got posted successfully. Second time when I ran the Transfer Data to HR for CEO Award Stock component for the same Manager, I’m getting "There are no workers to process" error. Both the Stock components are configure under Single plan – Annual and CEO Awards.
"There are no workers to process"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Compensation -> Run Batch Processes
2. Select Transfer Workforce Compensation Data to HR
3. Select plan and cycle
4. On Stock Grants Details train stop select 'Annual Grant Proposed Award' and grant type = 'Annual Grant'
5. Submit process
6. Stock grants show posted.
7. Repeat process,1-3 and then select 'CEO Proposed Award' with grant type = 'CEO Award SARS'
8. Click next and on the Other Details train stop tab, it pops up Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document