Fusion Application - Global Payroll - Data Exchange > Refine Extracts Payroll Period Lookup Not Fetching Values (blank LOV)
(Doc ID 2291375.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Release 12 version, Global Payroll
While cloning the Oracle seeded HCM extract US ADP PayForce Third Party Ad-Hoc Extract to a new extract under a name of "DO NOT MODIFY-US ADP PayForce Third Party Ad-Hoc Extract".
Afterwards navigate to Data Exchange > Refine Extracts > opened the extract "DO NOT MODIFY-US ADP PayForce Third Party Ad-Hoc Extract" > Parameters tab > Edit > Given lookup values for Payroll Name and Payroll Period.
Payroll Period lookup is not fetching any value
Payroll Period lookup should be fetching values
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manage HCM Extracts
2. Copy the US LDG seeded Oracle extract “US ADP PayForce for Third Party Ad-Hoc Extract” and gave the custom extract a new name “Custom extract- US ADP PayForce for Third Party Ad-Hoc Extract”.
3. Refine Extracts > Choose my custom extract > Edit > Parameters tab
4. Gave the below setting > Save > Submit
5. Payroll > Checklist > Submit a Process or Report > choose my custom extract;
6. Able to choose Payroll Name from lookup but not able to choose Payroll Period from lookup. It returns blank value. That is the issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document