Account Drill Down After Converting A Lead Is Showing A Square In The UI
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Leads, Sales Campaigns
After Converting a lead the accounts and contacts are created.
When trying to drill down on the account link, instead of opening the record in a popup window, it is showing a square box in the UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create a lead with Account and Contact (Note the account and contacts are not created in OSC).
2. click save and continue
3. then click qualify button on the edit page to mark the lead as qualified.
4. go to action and click convert.
5. Pop up message arises click ok and then a confirmation message pops up. click ok
6. Now click save.
7. try to drill down on the Account, you will see a square box in the center of the page instead of opening the record.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot open account records from the drilldown link after the Lead conversion process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms