Fusion Compensation: Salary : Approvals And Notifications Repeating For A Single Workflow Transaction
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approvals and notifications repeating for a single workflow transaction.
1. Customer using AoR to identify how approvals should be routed.
2. Customer uses AoR and the department tree to determine which HR Representative is the approver. This is based on the initiator's department. (Note that this process is not working correctly).
3. The transaction is defined with one approver, and multiple FYI's.
4. When the transaction is processed, it goes to the approver, then the identified FYI's. Then it repeats the process again. So two approvals for the same transaction and two FYI's for the same transaction.
The approval should only process once and not repeat.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make salary change
2. Approver approves the transaction
3. FYI notifications are sent
4. Transaction shows resending for approval
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms