Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Partner records being imported using the data input template
2. For these import partner records, Status is set as Active
3. On these imported partner records, from UI, go to Edit Partner Page > Contacts sub tab > create partner contact >
create new contact record , save the changes
4. click on the Manage User hyperlink
5. Manage User Details page appears - but this is READ only. And cannot edit the checkbox - Create User Account flag.
for imported partner records, if add Partner Contacts manually via UI, the record is created, however after creation, in Manage User Details page, everything is read only,
cannot change the role, manager, or click on the Create User Account flag
This is happening only on the Imported partner records
1. Tried to check and assign Organization to this contact via Resource Directory UI
2. go to Resource Directory > Organization Hierarchy > this is all defined
3. Now in the Resource Directory > Identify Resources > search for resource (Registry ID = 8018)
4. select the row and click on Add as Resource button
5. in the Resource details - Add Resource Information page, go to Organization lov,
click on drop down and search > no results being returned
So CANNOT associate any organization here
6. go to Roles lov > dropdown > search > cannot see any partner roles like Partner Admin, Partner Sales Manager.
Can see only Channel roles.
7. so, even without these two field values, go and save and close the details
8. the contact is now made resource, but when click on the Show Reporting Hierarchy button, nothing shows up
And still do not see the Manage User Details page as editable for this partner contact on the partner ui.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms