Add Team Member Issue When Partner Record Is Not Saved & Perform Any Other Step On Teams
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Partner Management
Add team member issue when partner record is not saved & perform any other step on teams
we have observed an issue while adding new team members when followed below steps
1.Open an existing Partner and switch to the Team subnode
3. Click on "Add Team Members"
4. Enter Search Criteria and select a "new" team member. Click on "Apply" and "Ok"
5. New team member appears in the list. Now I clicked "by mistake" on one of the sorting symbols. The "new team member" disappers.
6. As the newly added team member is no longer visible I click again on "Add Team Member" and repeat step 3+4.
7. Now I hav two "empty" lines in the list of team members. Clicking on "Ok" causes an error message.
8. I can "Cancel" the process to exit the mask and the error messages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms