PBCS: Dashboard: Y Axis of Line Graph Shows Inverse Value
(Doc ID 2293529.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 17.06.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After modifying Minimum or Maximum at Axis tab in Setting window in Designer page,
Y axis shows opposite value. Upper place show small value than bottom.
Steps to reproduce are following;
- Sign in to PBCS via browser. (Vision application)
- Click Dashboards.
- Click dashboard name including line graph.
- Click "Designer" icon.
- Mouse over to line graph and click "Settings" icon.
- Click "Axis" tab in Settings window.
- Set Minimum to "Fixed 800".
- Y axis shows opposite value. This sample case shows; Up:11.3, Down:29.3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document