Fusion Global Payroll: Custom Payroll Flow - Payroll Cycle Flow Not in Order
(Doc ID 2293940.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note was created for Release 188.8.131.52.0. The note has been reviewed and is current for release 11.13.20.07.0.
Creating a custom payroll cycle flow by copying the ‘Payroll Cycle’ and making amendments and using the bellow steps:
1) Copied ‘Payroll Cycle’ flow and called it ‘<Payroll_Cycle>’
2) Removed any excess tasks from the ‘Task’ tab by deleting them.
3) Added additional manual tasks by going to ‘Select and Add’ and selecting an existing manual task from the search list, then changed the ‘Flow Task’ name ‘Activity’ and ‘Task Group’ to reflect the group i require it in.
4) Removed all existing task sequences from the ‘Task Sequence’ tab.
5) Added in my tasks starting with ‘Start Flow’ and ending with ‘End Flow’, so the only tasks included are the ones required.
However, when running this flow, the sequence is not in order when you view the checklist.
Flow sequence to be in order when viewing from the checklist.
The Sequence should be in the same way as previous set from the user interface (UI).
1. The task sequence set from the UI;
2. Flow sequence not in the same order when viewed from the checklist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document