Fusion Applications - Global Payroll - Custom Payroll Flow - Payroll Cycle Flow Not In Order
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Release 12 version, Global Payroll
While creating a custom payroll cycle flow by copying the ‘Payroll Cycle’ and making amendments and using the bellow steps:
1) Copied ‘Payroll Cycle’ flow and called it ‘<Payroll_Cycle>’
2) Removed any excess tasks from the ‘Task’ tab by deleting them
3) Added additional manual tasks by going to ‘Select and Add’ and selecting an existing manual task from the search list, then changed the ‘Flow Task’ name ‘Activity’ and ‘Task Group’ to reflect the group i require it in
4) Removed all existing task sequences from the ‘Task Sequence’ tab
5) Added in my tasks starting with ‘Start Flow’ and ending with ‘End Flow’, so the only tasks included are the ones I require
However, when running this flow the sequence is not in order when you view the check list.
Flow sequence to be in order when view from the check list.
The Sequence should be in the same way as previous set from the UI.
1. The task sequence set from the UI;
2. Fow sequence not in the same order when viewed from the check list
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms