View Project Level Documents Not Visible When Using Unifier iOS Application
(Doc ID 2295139.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Utilizing the Unifier iOS Application, not able to view Project Level Documents
STEPS to Verify
1. Log into the a Primavera Unifier environment at version 17.6 with a supported iOS device. (In this case, iPad with iOS Version 10.3.1 (14E304) and the Unifier iOS App version was 17.4).
2. Enter user credentials.
3. Navigate to "Documents" Icon from main menu
4. See "Company Documents " icon > Click on that link and get message that says: "No Documents exist or you do not have permissions to view the Documents".
5. A user logged into same environment via desktop browser can navigate to the same Company or Shell level > Go to User Mode, was able to see documents in both locations.
6. Tried to do a Data Synchronization which completed successfully, but still do not see documents in iOS device.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document