View Project Level Documents Not Visible When Using Unifier iOS Application
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Utilizing the Unifier iOS Application, not able to view Project Level Documents
STEPS to Verify
1. Log into the a Primavera Unifier environment at version 17.6 with a supported iOS device. (In this case, iPad with iOS Version 10.3.1 (14E304) and the Unifier iOS App version was 17.4).
2. Enter user credentials.
3. Navigate to "Documents" Icon from main menu
4. See "Company Documents " icon > Click on that link and get message that says: "No Documents exist or you do not have permissions to view the Documents".
5. A user logged into same environment via desktop browser can navigate to the same Company or Shell level > Go to User Mode, was able to see documents in both locations.
6. Tried to do a Data Synchronization which completed successfully, but still do not see documents in iOS device.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms