Item Import Using Item Batch Ends In Error With No Relevant Log
(Doc ID 2295162.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Import Items using Item Batch, the following error occurs.
Log Error: "Item Batch Name 'Name of Item Batch'"
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create the Item Batch and gather Batch ID
2. Prepare Item Import template (Create Item in EGP_SYSTEM_ITEMS_INTERFACE and Create Category assignments in EGP_ITEM_CATEGORIES_INTERFACE) - use Batch ID from Item Batch
3. Navigate to File Import and Export and upload file to scm/item/import account
4. Navigate to Scheduled Process -> schedule new process -> run Load Interface File for Import Process
5. After Load Interface File for Import Process completes -> schedule new process Item Import -> provide Batch ID
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document