Document Records - Homonyms Issue
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Global Human Resources
Documents appears for empl who is not associated with any documents.
Documents should not appear in search for empl who is not associated with any document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator> My workforce> Document Records
2. Search by person name e.g. rzk. All person appears in the search list.
3.Select emplid (e.g. Name rzk100,rzk100 person number- 2000210) . This empl has document associated.
4. Click Search, Document appears in the search result.
5. Search for similar empl by person name e.g. rzk.
6. All person appears in the search list.
7.Select emplid (e.g. Name rzk100,rzk100 person number- 2000227) . This empl doesn't have document associated.
8. Click Search, Document appears in the search result. This document is from the previous empl.
Result is not getting refresh if empl doesn't have document. Ideally it should be blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms