View/Edit Orders In Draft Status Doesn't Work As Expected
(Doc ID 2296170.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Import order in Draft status. Search for order and view in FOM.
2) Click on View Line Details or View Additional Information - Both throws an error.
3) Click on Billing Tab and view accounting and invoicing rule - Rules are visible
4) Click on Actions > Edit
5) Click on Edit Line Details or Edit Additional Information - Information is visible now.
6) Move to Billing Tab.
7) Accounting rule is not visible. It is not visible after clicking Edit Accounting And Invoicing Rules also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!