Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Release 12 version, UK - United Kingdom Legislation
When attempting to Run Employer Payment Summary for Tax Year Ending April 2018, the following error occurs.
The EPS is a seeded legislative HMRC Report, It is found in the navigation path:
Reports and Analytics > Shared Folders >Human Capital Management > Payroll > Regulatory and Tax Reporting > UK > EPS
[SUBJOB_ID=.........] Invalid format requested: excel
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigator > Payroll > Checklist > Tasks > Submit a Process or Report > Run Employer Payment Summary for Tax Year Ending April 2017.
1. Using your dashboard go to Payroll and Checklist
2. Click on Tasks and go to Submit a Process or Report
3. Select the applicable Legislative Data Group: Customer LDG Name
4. In the list of Processes and Reports select ‘Run Employer Payment Summary for Tax Year Ending April 2017’
5. Enter the required parameters:
- Payroll Flow: give the flow a name based on the required naming conventions
- Payroll Statutory Unit: Customer PSU Name
- EPS Date: applicable date of EPS
- Submission Type: TEST/LIVE
6. Click Submit
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms