Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to link an newly created activity to another one, the following error occurs.
Event code: VQSRC-2637-A
TCVirtualQuery.SortRowCompare: Cannot sort items from different row types.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a project in exclusive mode
- Add an activity
- Try to add link by clicking and dragging
- Notice that the added Link does not appear
- Click the button "Link toggle off/on" and notice no change
- Select ‘go to’ button on activity predecessor section
- Notice that a random activity disappears
- Try to go back to the original activity (Notice that relationship is shown in details box even though it does not appear on Gantt chart)
- Notice that the event code occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms