Fusion Compensation:Salary: Salary Change Approvals Do Not Re-route For Approval When A Change Is Made.
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approvals do not re-route for approval when a change is made.
Expect approvals to re-route for approval when a change is made
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Salary change was submitted for All Line Manager 1
2. Approval process was started
3. Salary Change was approved by first approver.
4. Salary Change was modified by the 2nd approver, the salary change percent was increased to 7%
5. On the review screen for this change, a new set of approvers was displayed as expected
6. When this change was submitted, the transaction went to the subsequent approver in the original workflow rather than start at the beginning of the new workflow process, which is the expected behavior.
7. The subsequent approver from the original workflow receives the transaction, and this notification shows that the original approvers approved the higher amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms