Date Fields And DateTime Fields Do Not Display Correctly In Advanced Search
(Doc ID 2298995.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong format Creation Date in Advanced Search
Using creation Date for the custom object as date format in UI, nevertheless this field is based on date and time in advanced search.
Need a possibility to change format for this field in advanced search (should be DATE)
1. Create a Custom object under Sales container
2. some of the fields are standard by default like Created By, Creation Date, Record ID, Record Name etc.....
3. the problem is seen with the date field above - Creation Date; it is created by default as Date type.
4. However, in the custom object UI page, Advanced Search > Add Fields - Creation Date > choose date picker > the field actually shows date and time
and User has to enter date and time as well for search
5. But in the Create and Edit UIs of this custom object, the Creation Date field appears and allows to enter only date value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document