Organize Analysis Data For Mailing Label Purpose With Oracle Sales Cloud In OTBI
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Analytics
Organize analysis data for mailing label purpose with Oracle Sales Cloud in OTBI
I would like to create a Data Model in OTBI based on Oracle Sales Cloud for label printing purpose. For example, I retrieve "Sales - CRM Activity Contact" to get the following fields:
• Registry ID
• Reference ID
• Job Title Description
• Company Name
• Address Line 1
• Address Line 2
• Address Line 3
• Address Line 4
And would like to organize data into line by line in the Data Set like below:
• Data Line 1 = Salutation + Name + Suffix • Data Line 2 = Job Title Description
• Data Line 3 = Company Name
• Data Line 4 = Address Line 1
• Data Line 5 = Address Line 2
• Data Line 6 = Address Line 3
• Data Line 7 = Address Line 4
• Data Line 8 = City
• Data Line 9 = Country
• Data Line 10 = Reference ID
However, some of the contact records may have blank fields, for example, a contact with address Line 1 & 3 but no Address Line 2.
1. How can I swap the data "upwards", i.e. Address Line 3 into Data Line 5, Address Line 4 into Data Line 6, and so on?
2. For Country field, it seems to retrieve data based on the report locale. Can we pass the parameter based on the Contact field (e.g. Preferred Language (custom field) to control the desired Country description?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms