Primavera Analytics User Unable to Archive/Unarchive or View/Add/Edit Shared Folder
(Doc ID 2299608.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing the Analytics URL:
- The option to create a new folder or use the archive/unarchive functionality is not available.
- User is unable to cut/paste a folder under the Catalog - Shared folders - P6Reports folder.
- User is unable to View/Add/Edit folder under Catalog - Shared folders.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Connect to Primavera Analytics from the landing page OR via URL - http://server:port/analytics.
2. Select Catalog
3. Click the folders icon and observe it is not possible to create a new folder under Shared folders.
Click the folders icaon and observe the option to archive/unarchive is not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document