Activities Project Row Expand Action Not Following Hierarchy and Sort by ID/Code
(Doc ID 2299767.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 17.6 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 17.6 to 17.9]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 17.7 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 17.7 to 17.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sort by ID/Code not enforced when Expand action is selected on the project level in Activity view.
Sort by ID/Code would be enforced when Expand action is selected on the project level in Activity view.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Projects, Activities view with a project open.
2. Click 'Customize View'.
3. Click 'Grouping' and select 'Group by WBS' and Sort Order 'Hierarchy'.
4. Click 'Sorting' and select 'Sort by Column ID/Code' and Sort Order 'Ascending'.
5. Click X to close 'Manage Views'.
6. Click 'Action' menu (gear icon) beside project row and select 'Expand'.
7. Observe WBS level 2 grouping bands at bottom of view.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document